Secretary, V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, Administrative Office, Harbour Estate, Tuticorin – 628 004, Tamil Nadu
Selection will be based on absorption/ deputation.
1. In continuation Of this Port’s letter of even No.dated 24.06.2020 on the above mentioned subject, it is informed that the last date for the submission of filled in application for the post of Senior Assistant Traffic Manager in V.O. Chidambaranar Port Trust is further extended up to 21.09.2020
2. The eligible and willing Officer may therefore submit the application in the prescribed format enclosed as Annexure – II through proper channel along with the following documents in a sealed envelope, superscribing “Application for the post of Senior Assistant Traffic Manager”, so as to reach to the Secretary, V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, Administrative Office, Harbour Estate, Tuticorin – 628 004, Tamil Nadu
3. i) Copies of APARs for the last 5 years, attested by officer not below the rank of Dy.HOD on each page. [If APAR for a particular year is not available, last available APAR may be furnished with a non-availability certificate.
ii) Attested photocopies of all certificates and proof of educational qualification, present and past work experience in the respective post and pay scale.
iii) No objection certificate from the respective Organisation.
iv) Administrative clearance of the concerned Organisation, as per enclosed proforma (Annexure-III).
v) Vigilance report is to be furnished in the format prescribed, vide Ministry of Shipping’s letter No.A-12022/10/2005-PE.I dated 27thAugust 2010, copy of which is attached as Annexure-IV.
vi) The veracity of the qualification certificates and caste certificate submitted by the applicant are ensured and certified.
vii) Two recent passport size photographs.
4. The selection is by merit for which overall grading in the ACRs / APARs will not be below “Very good”. The crucial date for eligibility criteria will be determined as on the last date of receipt of application.
5. If any major or minor penalty has been imposed on the applicant during the last 10 years, the disciplinary case leading to such penalty along with necessary documents may be sent by the forwarding authority along with the application.
6. Incomplete application or application received after the due date will not be considered.
7. It is requested that the above vacancy may be circulated among the eligible Officers and the applications received may be forwarded in full shape to the above addressee within the above stipulated date.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Assistant, Manager, Port, Recruitment, Salary, Senior, Traffic, Trust, Vacancies, VOChidambaranar