On 05/08/2020, NIE announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate, 12TH for the position of Project Upper Division Clerk.
1. Name of the post: Project Upper Division Clerk
2. Name of the Project: Model District for Public Health Preparedness, Surveillance and Response: Multi – Strategic Integrated Approach in Thiruvallur District, Tamil Nadu, India (GHSA)
3. Essential Qualification: 12th pass or equivalent from a recognized board with 5 years’ experience of administrative work OR Graduate in any discipline with 2 years’ experience of administrative work AND A typing speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour (KDPH) in English on computer.
4. Emoluments: Rs.17,000/- per month.
5. Duration: 12 months (Extendable based on the performance and project requirements).
6. Nature of Duties:
(a) Preparation of budget and utilization statements for the project
(b) Preparation of pay bills & returns
(c) Processing of TA claims
(d) Auditing, Maintenance of accounts and receipts
(e) Maintenance of budget and fund transfer records
(f) Preparation of letters of correspondence, Documentation etc.
(g) Any other work assigned by the Director/PI
Instructions to the Candidates
1. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application.
2. Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
3. No – Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt. / AB / PSU Servants only).
4. All posts are contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
5. The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIE / ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
6. The Director, ICMR – NIE reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts of cancel the recruitment or re – advertise the posts, without assigning any reasons thereof, no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
7. Candidates are advised to check ICMR – NIE website regularly for further information, changes, which will be updated from time to time.
8. Relaxation of experience will be considered in case of deserving candidates for the posts of Project Scientist C (Medical/ Non Medical)
National Institute Of Epidemiology, R-127, Second Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600 077.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Filled Application form along with supporting documents should be submitted through online to email id [email protected] on or before closing date 24.08.2020 up to 05:00 p.m.
2. The application should be as per the prescribed format (Annexure – A)
3. Candidates should attach scanned photocopies of educational qualification and experience and other testimonials duly self – attested along with filled application.
4. Incomplete applications without relevant attachments will be out rightly rejected.
5. Date, Time and Place of Interview will be intimated by email separately to the eligible candidates.
6. Last date of submission of application: 24.08.2020 upto 5:00 PM
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NIE, please click on the Apply Now button below.
12TH, Clerk, Division, Graduate, NIE, Project, Recruitment, Salary, Upper, Vacancies