On 05/08/2020, NIE announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH for the position of Multi Tasking Staff.
1. Name of the Post: Multi Tasking Staff (Lab)
2. Qualification: High School or equivalent
3. Desirable Qualification: Experience in assisting sample collection, preparation of laboratory material for testing, general cleaning of laboratory equipment’s, maintenance of lab cleanliness etc.
4. Emoluments: Rs.15,800/- per month.
5. Duration: 6 Months
6. Nature of Duties:
a) Assisting in the collection and receipt of samples, lab supplies etc.
b) Preparation of laboratory material for testing, carrying out sterilization
c) Maintenance of laboratory equipment’s and work areas.
d) Bio-waste management
e) Any other job as assigned by Director/ HOD-lab/ supervisory officer
Instructions to the Candidates
1. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application.
2. Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
3. No – Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt. / AB / PSU Servants only).
4. All posts are contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
5. The incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under NIE / ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
6. The Director, ICMR – NIE reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts of cancel the recruitment or re – advertise the posts, without assigning any reasons thereof, no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
7. Candidates are advised to check ICMR – NIE website regularly for further information, changes, which will be updated from time to time.
8. Relaxation of experience will be considered in case of deserving candidates for the posts of Project Scientist C (Medical/ Non Medical)
National Institute Of Epidemiology, R-127, Second Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600 077.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Filled Application form along with supporting documents should be submitted through online to email id [email protected] on or before closing date 24.08.2020 up to 05:00 p.m.
2. The application should be as per the prescribed format (Annexure – A)
3. Candidates should attach scanned photocopies of educational qualification and experience and other testimonials duly self – attested along with filled application.
4. Incomplete applications without relevant attachments will be out rightly rejected.
5. Date, Time and Place of Interview will be intimated by email separately to the eligible candidates.
6. Last date of submission of application: 24.08.2020 upto 5:00 PM
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NIE, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Multi, NIE, Recruitment, Salary, Staff, Tasking, Vacancies