On 16/09/2019, AASL has announced the Transition Commander Jobs in New Delhi for 12TH and All the eligible candidates are requested to Apply online for 18 Transition Commander Posts Vacancies at airindia.in. Applications are inviting for vacancies of AASL Jobs and Candidate can apply for these vacancies before the last date. Candidates can get all the AASL Transition Commander Jobs in New Delhi details of Age Limit, Vacancy, Salary, Educational Qualification and How to apply details are as given below.
Application Fee: A Demand Draft for an amount of Rs. 1500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred Only) payable to Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at New Delhi. (Not applicable in the case of ST/SC Candidates).
1. A duly filled in Application Form in the prescribed format which is available on Career Page of Website: www.airindia.in.
2. A recent passport size photograph pasted in the space provided in the Application Format.
3. One set of photocopies of supporting testimonials for date of birth, caste, qualification, experience (such as Appointment Letter, Photo Identity Card etc.) along with originals.
4. One set of photocopies of above Licences/Endorsements, Updated Flying Logbook along with Original Licences and Flying Logbook.
5. Applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS candidates ONLY: caste Certificate in the prescribed proforma issued by the appropriate authority. Candidates belonging to OBC Category will be required to attach the Caste Certificate in the proforma meant for Central Government employment. “Candidates belonging to OBC category, the category certificate should be in the prescribed format including the “Non —Creamy layer clause” issued by the Competent Authority for employment under Government of India and should be as per the Central list of OBC’s published by Government of India. Please also note that the validity of “Non – Creamy layer” Certificate should not be older than 06 (Six) months from the date of eligibility criteria.’ Candidates belonging to EWS category will be required to attach Income and Assets Certificate as per the attached annexure.
Alliance Air, Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal -1, IGI Airport, New Delhi -110037.
Selection Procedure :
After scrutiny of applications, candidates who fulfil the above eligibility criteria Will be required to appear for a Personal Interview followed by Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC). The Cost of Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC) will be payable by the candidate. The selection would be done in phases as per the receipt of applications.
How to Apply :
2. Candidates will also be required to attach photocopies of testimonials along with the Application Form in support of their : i) Date of birth, ii) Academic/ Technical Qualifications, iii) Experience, iv) One set of photocopies of above Licences/ Endorsements, Updated Flying Logbook.
3. Applications received late/ incomplete/ mutilated or without any of the supporting documents with regard to eligibility criteria, Demand Draft (if applicable), will be rejected. Alliance Air will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss of any documents during transit.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from AASL, please click on the Apply Now button below.
AASL, Commander, Recruitment, Salary, Vacancy